Carriage Tours FAQs
For more FAQ’s please click here to visit our Online Booking Site FAQ’s Section
Please review our Carriage Tour FAQs below. If you still have questions, please contact us for more information. If you booked a horseback ride with our sister company, Confederate Trails, please see the horseback ride specific FAQs.
What if it rains?
Just like the brave soldiers who fought here, we ride rain or shine. However, in cases of extreme weather (lightening, excessive heat, etc.) that poses a health and safety threat to our guests, staff or animals, we may need to cancel the rides with little or no notice.
• When we do need to cancel due to weather we will attempt to contact you via email, text or phone call using the information you provided at the time of purchase.
• We make every attempt to update our website to list any last minute cancellations.
• If we cancel your ride due to weather we will automatically refund your full tour price.
Is there a weight limit for carriage rides
No, there is not a weight limit for carriage rides. However, carriage capacities are determined using “comfortable” seating accommodations. The space allotted for each guest is approximately the size of a movie theater chair. For the comfort of all guests, please allow yourself enough room to be comfortable, and if necessary a purchase of two tickets for a single guest may be required.
What is your cancellation policy?
Refund amounts are based on the number of days prior to your schedule tour the cancellation is made.
- More than 15 days: Cancellations made greater than 15 days out from the scheduled tour will be refunded at 90% of the purchase price.
- 15 days – 2 days: Tours canceled less than 15 days but greater than 48 hours from the scheduled tour will be refunded at 50% of the purchase price.
- Less than 2-days: Tours canceled less than 48 hours from the scheduled tour will be charged the full purchase price.
Emergency phone number for day of event special circumstances: (717) 476-7428
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.