Group Tours and Group Itinerary Planning
Horse Tours of Gettysburg welcomes group tours!
We know and love our hometown!
We will work with you to provide a unique group experience that will be the highlight of your visit to Gettysburg.
We live and work in Gettysburg …. We are the ‘Locals’!
Rather then try to pour through travel books and search engines, let our local expertise and local business connections help you organize, plan and schedule your group’s visit to Gettysburg!
Do you have a group that is torn as to how they all would like to tour Gettysburg?
Horse Tours of Gettysburg is not just about Horses!
Discounted group rates to local attractions we personally recommend.
Access to the best Licensed Guides to schedule on an individual or larger group basis for special tours; they can hop on your bus, take you on an auto tour or meet for a special battlefield tour.
We can organize, schedule and take care of the planning for your group that wants to do different activities during their time at Gettysburg.
Call or email and let us lend our local expertise to your Gettysburg trip planning!
We proudly provide tours to a variety of students, adults, and special interest groups. We are especially proud of our group tours to support our military members, veterans and their families.
Historic Town Walking Tours
Victorian Carriage Company offers group walking tours. Tours can be tailored to your group interests, timeframe and even added to larger Carriage groups to fill your groups day with activities! Call 717-476-7428 for more information. You can see some predesigned tour options by clicking these items!
Group Horseback Rides
- For safety reasons, we break large groups into more manageable groups of no more then 15 riders in order to maintain an acceptable guide to guest ratio.
- When necessary, we do bring in additional horses and guides to accommodate large groups.
- 2 hour group tours are available.
- Do you have people in your group that do not want to ride horseback? We can organize, schedule and take care of the planning for large group that want to do different activities during the same visit. Call or email and let us lend our local expertise to your Gettysburg trip planning!
Group Carriage Tours
Victorian Carriage Company offers group tours. Our group carriages can fit 11-15 people. We can arrange for multiple carriages to depart in staggered starts. The National Park Service has limited us to only 3 carriages on the battlefield at any one time. 1 and 2 hour tours are available.
- Ample bus parking is available at our carriage tour depature location at The Gettysburg Heritage Center, Steinwehr Avenue
- We can arrange for boxed lunches to be provided to your guests
Request Information for Your Group Tour
Do you want information about scheduling a specific group tour? If so, please complete the form below and we will respond back shortly.